Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking about picking up a solo seat and have been looking at the HD low profile. also considering other suggestions. i really liked the stock harley seat on my softail breakout, i was able to ride that thing all day. this low profile seat looks very similar and am looking for opinions. i also like having extra room on the bike, i currently ride with an HD sidekick seat (designed by danny gray i believe) that moves you back and down quite a bit. so what is out there?

·
Registered
6,438 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
The C&C solo seat I have is very roomy. Sits lower and back vs stock, is built VERY well and, despite being firmer, offers a comfy ride for longer trips. I just cannot run without a backrest and my Le Pera Maverick DLL is a one stop shop.

One of these days I'm going to take some pics and post the C&C up for sale. Just been too busy/lazy.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I have the Mustang Super Solo for my wide ass. Not sleek looking but extremely comfortable, the key for me is a backrest, never leave home without it on.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
I have that seat. Best solo seat I've owned. Blows away the Mustang Vintage solo and the Saddleman dominator.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts