Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for quite some time for something other than the stock levers for the 08 and newer Road Glides. Every since they changed the lever design in 08 there is little to no aftermarkets. Have seen the Kuryakyn and PYO and that is it, other than black Harley ones, just wondered if there is a secret web site out there I am missing.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I have been looking for quite some time for something other than the stock levers for the 08 and newer Road Glides. Every since they changed the lever design in 08 there is little to no aftermarkets. Have seen the Kuryakyn and PYO and that is it, other than black Harley ones, just wondered if there is a secret web site out there I am missing.
Sure is (but I can't tell you about it).

J/K you LPFRAY :D. Honestly, I don't know either but at least your post gets a bump.

·
Registered
656 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Mass, but those are all basic I was hoping to find something a little like the Pro-one, I do have a set of grips from Joker machine, great guys and good customer service.

www.pro-one.com/Billet_Blade_Levers_s/288.htm

Thanks for the inputs and the search continues. What is it they say if you can't find it make it yourself.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just a refresh to see if anything is out there. I am looking at the PYO black for the 08 and newer baggers.

·
Registered
31 Posts
kuryakyn now has new adjustable reach levers in there new part year catalog.A dial to adjust the reach to the levers if you have short fingers

·
Registered
855 Posts
Can someone confirm that the difference between the newer touring levers and the old is the neutral safety tab on the levers? In other words IF you use an older lever, you would only be able to start the bike in neutral. I also am a fan of the Pro Ones but also unsure where to find levers. searched on EBay using various keywords and found great results, but mostly up to 2007 touring. only found basic levers for 08-10 Touring.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts