Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys any idea on what brand I can buy to get away from ezpass cameras? There's a lot of options on Amazon but I don't know which one is good and which one is junk. Any suggestions based on experience of the products? I will also be putting on a set on my cars too.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Guys any idea on what brand I can buy to get away from ezpass cameras? There's a lot of options on Amazon but I don't know which one is good and which one is junk. Any suggestions based on experience of the products? I will also be putting on a set on my cars too.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Not condoning blocking toll systems since a couple of my best friends work for the company that makes most of that equipment used everywhere. But we have done a few experiments to find out what works and doesn’t.

The place where you find the best info is on Radar Roy’s site. Try Anti-Camera Products

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Side mounted plates were always good for that on non baggers. Just pull the plate in and push back out again afterwards. That’s if you want to risk breaking the law lol

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
And I thought this was a thread about where to out the ezpass.....

Lol

PA should get with the program and get rid if the ez pass thingy and just have license plates in file. What they are doing now.... dumb...

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Sounds pricey.
Not at all. All the stock Harley Dynas and Softails with side mounted plates had a bracket which enabled you to fold plate inward and push back out again. Must be designed in case plate gets caught onto something. I’ve personally seen this used to hide plate

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
And I thought this was a thread about where to out the ezpass.....

Lol

PA should get with the program and get rid if the ez pass thingy and just have license plates in file. What they are doing now.... dumb...

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
Remember when living in NY where there are tolls left and right and trying to figure out where to mount this big ugly ez pass transponder onto bike. Stupid lol. We pay taxes, no need for tolls!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts