Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just changed my lids to 6x9 speaker lids. LOVE the improved sound!!! But I know my bags will be full of water if I hit rain. Any suggestions?

·
Super Moderator
13,070 Posts
I have the Fairing Factory 4-6x9 lids, not much water problems at all, but I bought the covers from Cycle Sounds recently because of all the reviews I've read, still haven't been able to try them though.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the Faring Factory 6x9 lids. The JL's I used don't have any kind of seal around them.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I have the Fairing Factory 4-6x9 lids, not much water problems at all, but I bought the covers from Cycle Sounds recently because of all the reviews I've read, still haven't been able to try them though.
Will they work while riding or only when you are stopped?

·
Registered
378 Posts
I also have the cycle sounds lid covers BUT they are not for use during riding, im thinking of getting some elastic straps to sew on them so that if i do get caught in the rain i can use them without losing them

·
Registered
9,059 Posts
I bought a set of cheap ebay soft covers to throw on when it rains. Was gonna go with the clear Hogcovers but decided to go with the cheap ebay covers so I can roll them up and keep them in the saddlebag at all times so I don't have to worry about not having them if I'm out and get caught in some rain. They are black vinyl with soft material on the underside. I think I paid $47 for the pair

1 - 7 of 7 Posts