Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just changed my lids to 6x9 speaker lids. LOVE the improved sound!!! But I know my bags will be full of water if I hit rain. Any suggestions?

·
Super Moderator
12,334 Posts
I have the Fairing Factory 4-6x9 lids, not much water problems at all, but I bought the covers from Cycle Sounds recently because of all the reviews I've read, still haven't been able to try them though.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the Faring Factory 6x9 lids. The JL's I used don't have any kind of seal around them.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I also have the cycle sounds lid covers BUT they are not for use during riding, im thinking of getting some elastic straps to sew on them so that if i do get caught in the rain i can use them without losing them

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
I bought a set of cheap ebay soft covers to throw on when it rains. Was gonna go with the clear Hogcovers but decided to go with the cheap ebay covers so I can roll them up and keep them in the saddlebag at all times so I don't have to worry about not having them if I'm out and get caught in some rain. They are black vinyl with soft material on the underside. I think I paid $47 for the pair

1 - 7 of 7 Posts