Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
I did on the last bike and LOVED THEM. My new bike has speakers in the lids so I can't use them.

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
I've got some speaker lids too but I use some cheap soft covers I found on ebay only when I know I'll be out in the rain. Other than that they stay rolled up in a saddlebag

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thx tl for the reply i also have a 2015rgs 2 weeks old and a scuff mark on the lid im going to order them for fathers day it will b a great day for being a father!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Have you thought about the Hog covers lid protectors instead.

I have them on my '13 and like them.

Just a thought.

Enjoy the your bike

·
Registered
34 Posts
lid covers

I just put them on my shark & they are fantastic they are just a little hard to put on they are a lot better than the ones Harley is selling

·
Registered
440 Posts
I put the Mustang covers on my '13 RGC more than a year ago. At first I hated covering up any of my BBP paint but I was getting some scratches and had to do something. Didn't take long till I loved the black Mustang covers. Seems to go well with the black seat and inner fairing color and foot boards, etc.

Like someone already mentioned it can be somewhat of a PITA to get them on but I believe that assures me they ain't gonna blow off. Very pleased with them.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I have the Mustang covers on my 15 RGS and love them. Before I got them I went round and round about what to use. Plasti-dip, 3m film, hog covers. Gotta say I am glad I went with the mustang covers. They are a tight fit and when they are new it is a little tough closing your lids, but once they get used a bit they loosen up. Definitely a nice looking cover that does a great job.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I had mustang covers then bought shorefire designs. Material is thicker and nicer quality it seems. Also easier to attach. Lots of various cool designs and they give a discount to forum members.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I also have them and love the look , fit and quality, they also match my mustang sport tourer seat, great product IMO.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts