Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only one who wishes the RGU had lighted hand controls? After two nights of riding, yes here in cold Ohio, I sure wish this bikes turn signals, radio controls etc. lit up. Of all the accessories I've looked at haven't seen a kit yet.

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
Just a question as I really do not know, a RG can get lighted switch packs, are they not available for the RGU?

·
Registered
773 Posts
I guess I've ridden my 13 so long I just naturally know where the controls are.
Coming from Metric to HD every thing changed... 2 directionals, cruse control on the other side, the radio controls different... I needed the night time help...LOL

·
Registered
898 Posts
I put them on my 17 RGU, one of my favorite upgrades!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have yet to see lighted controls for the pre-Rushmore models...but then I could be blind too. The dealer said they didn’t have them pre-Rushmore.

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
I have yet to see lighted controls for the pre-Rushmore models...but then I could be blind too. The dealer said they didn’t have them pre-Rushmore.
My '11 CVORGU had them stock.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,673 Posts

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I think these add a nice touch that should come stock on a bike amongst other things. Not a necessity but these are on my short list of "I wants"!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Did this last year and one of best things I did. The best part is my dealer had them on 50% off sale and even installed for free when doing some warranty work.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Not being an ass just curious, do you guys really need to look at the hand controls when you're riding? Because other then looking cool I'm not seeing the benefit in these unless you have to look at the hand controls to do stuff.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I had to add them just to get the Push To Talk button for the CB. The lights are a nice extra for looks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Did this last year and one of best things I did. The best part is my dealer had them on 50% off sale and even installed for free when doing some warranty work.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Now that's sweet!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts