Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to add rear lights on the back of the tour pak on a 2013 RGU I plan to purchase. With the double antennas it looks like most HD will not work. Is anyone familiar with something similar to the lights on the ultra classic King tour pak?

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
You should be able to use either the H-D 68172-06 (filament bulbs) or the LED style (67931-11 smoked or 67932-11 red). Installation of the LED style should be easier since you don't have to saw holes in the tour pak, but you do need to drill a bunch of holes. Note that the antenna mounts that come on the Ultra are removed and not reused with these lights which have antenna mounts built into them

·
Registered
348 Posts
IMO find a TP off of a Electra Glide. I know people have added the EG lights to RGU's. I think it would be easier to just swap it out.

·
Super Moderator
9,763 Posts
I was wanting the LED setup , but in October , someone backed into the bike and sprung the tourpak , so when insurance settled , I got the batwing ultra tourpak with the light bar ..

JtB

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
I have the LED lights and love them. While the look is cleaner without them, I want to be seen and the more lights the better. I have the BAL1 and LED light bar as I want there to be little doubt that I am applying brakes and want to be sen.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, some good info. I'm looking for added safety without spending $500 on the HD LEDs though I like that look. So I appreciate the alternatives.

·
Registered
909 Posts
There is a few sets on eBay they are not HD but they look good and cheaper.i have the bal-1
That thing is great and bright look around eBay or hd forum I think some on there was selling one

·
Registered
909 Posts
I know what your saying I think there was someone on here that installed on I think he said the only thing that didn't come with was the template for the drilling.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts