Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered my vivid black Titan 21" with matching rotors and tire from Drew at Hogpro. I feel like a 8 year old on christmas eve!! Drew was great and answered numerous questions and really helped me make an informed decision on exactly what I really wanted. Hopefully in the next couple weeks I'll have it mounted and riding with a big ole smile on my face!!

· Premium Member
3,117 Posts
Thanks for your business. It is a pleasure to help people figure out what they want and provide it at a decent price point. This will ship Monday or Tuesday. I'll keep you updated and try and get some pics before it si gets boxes up for shipping.

I can't wait to see it on teh shark.

Drew

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not yet. It rides and handles pretty darn good now. I am considering progressive monotubes to bring it down 1" in the future if need be. It only raised the front about an inch.

· Shark of the Month October 13
13,161 Posts
Looking good! I have a 21" on my bike and I used the PS monotubes that can drop the front up to 2". I went for a 1" drop and it's perfect as far as I'm concerned. I like the frame to sit parallel with the ground from front to back and achieved that with the 1" drop. And the ride with the monotubes is greatly improved, especially in reduction of brake dive. Good luck with whatever you decide.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.