Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Amazing condition and hardly ridden with only 8k miles. Purchased new, we thought we'd get into touring and it just didn't happen. Always kept in climate controlled garage. Over $25,000 invested with many upgrades for comfort, safety, and performance. Meticulously maintained. Red Hot Sunglow paint is beautiful, almost a dark cherry in the shade, but pops with gold in the sun. Brembo anti-lock brakes, cruise control, and factory security system. Set-up for heated gear for rider and passenger. BAL-1 led tail light. Wheeldocks EZ-up center stand. Nat'l Cycle V-Stream windshield. Kuryakyn floorboard spacers. Krome Werks 2+2 Wide Sweeper handlebars. H-D Signature Series solo seat with rider backrest and matching pillion. Fairing lowers, Street Glide rear fascia with tri-bar light, and quick detach King Tour Pak and passenger backrest, all factory color matched. Go from full, 2-up touring mode to solo in just a few minutes. 96 cubic inch with 6-speed transmission. Engine has Andrews 48H cams, Screaming Eagle Ventilator air cleaner (with rain cover), and Klock Werks SS mufflers, managed by Revolution Performance Precision EMS. Includes factory service manuals and parts book, as well as nice padded cover. Very comfortable, fun to ride. No leaks. This motorcycle runs perfectly with great power even when fully loaded (~46 MPG). NEW PRICE $10,900. Also have a Look 5x8 enclosed trailer set up to haul the bike and can travel to meet a serious buyer. The trailer could also be included in a package deal. Message me if interested. Thanks, Philip

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reduced price $10,900

Thanks Bodeen. I've dropped the price quite a bit to hopefully generate some serious interest.

Philip

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
I have a 09 also. Good looking bike with nice extras. Lowers are a bonus on a 09!
Good luck with the sale

1 - 5 of 5 Posts