Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
My Wife asked where I was going on my trip. I told her it's not a trip, it's a ride 500 miles up Interstate 5 and 500 back. She said it didn't sound like fun and that I already seemed miserable just talking about it LOL.
I showed my wife as well and she said the same thing.

Will your buddy be looking into a new road glide by chance?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
All this makes me want to do another one.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
@SharknoseScott and @mjsdouble - Damn Dudes! I wish I had known you were coming. I would have met you on the road when you came through Sacto and rode out for Tacos.

Glad you completed it safe and with only minor soreness. Sounds like a good time was had.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
@SharknoseScott and @mjsdouble - Damn Dudes! I wish I had known you were coming. I would have met you on the road when you came through Sacto and rode out for Tacos.

Glad you completed it safe and with only minor soreness. Sounds like a good time was had.
Would’ve been great to see you again, especially since you might miss SW. However your lovely city was full of bumper to bumper traffic and a couple accidents. Had us dodging cars and debris for quite a few miles in the way back. As I mentioned to my Wife this was not a Social ride. Shit I hardly spoke to the 2 guys I was with for 19 hours LOL. We’ll have to do sometime when we can relax and I look forward to it.

·
Registered
2020 RGL
324 Posts
Sounds amazing and crazy at the same time. Glad all went well and the RGs ran prefect. Thanks for sharing the story and the photos

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Would’ve been great to see you again, especially since you might miss SW. However your lovely city was full of bumper to bumper traffic and a couple accidents. Had us dodging cars and debris for quite a few miles in the way back. As I mentioned to my Wife this was not a Social ride. Shit I hardly spoke to the 2 guys I was with for 19 hours LOL. We’ll have to do sometime when we can relax and I look forward to it.
Understood completely. I work downtown, just off I5. I hate this traffic, but I'm used to it and over the years have become a lane splitting guru, even on the RGU.

Look forward to meeting up with you folks again, but it won't be this SW. Running 2 Fireworks booths for my Non-Profit.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts