Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,305 Posts
Looks nice. Go easy on it ,that hard tail will make an old man out of you fast.

Reactions: DanHappy

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks nice. Go easy on it ,that hard tail will make an old man out of you fast.
Hahahah, not my first rodeo. The springs under the seat help a ton....always felt this bike was more comfortable than my lowered Softail, but then again, that was 12 years ago and I'm definitely not as awesome as I used to be.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Administrator
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
5,218 Posts
I like it minus that huge intake backing. I think it would look great with a little velocity stack.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
12,789 Posts
You ride the Sportster, and I'll take the SuckerPunch! So does the Sportie have a whole new frame, or did you son weld on a rigid back-half from SpeedKing? Looks like a fun ride for around town. Enjoy it!

·
Premium Member
2010 FLTRX, 96 No Mo, Plain Jane
1,971 Posts
I miss my sporty....
Notice the flat black with red stripes......is a weakness of mine, but if you look close, you will notice a Paughco front end, nice rake with inverted forks, fat Bob stretched gas tank, plush seat for the Ole lady, Saddle bagsthe the hide the belt and brakes....
I was never ever a Sportster fan, I always looked at it as I want to be Harley, but I will say this I got 5 times the money for that Sportster than any other bike I have sold....
Dude just had to have it, he started counting off hundreds, and like that she disappeared, when she returned, he was still counting, when he stopped, she handed him the title..... that bitch!!!
Here's a picture of sporty.....
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

1 - 12 of 12 Posts