Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new to the forum so if this question has been answered please redirect me
I have a RGU16 and looking to see if I can add speakers to the liquid cooled lowers.
I’m just starting the process of indentifiying new amp, speakers to upgrade the stock boom audio.
I want to replace the fairing ,TP speakers and add an amp, its been a while since I’ve added a stero system ( pioneer super tuner and jensen 6x9 coaxials in a 70 Buick) but if lowers can be added in the future so I don’t want choose an amp that will not fit the bill , so I’ll need plenty of help

Thanks
Paul

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does HD make anything similar or that is supposed to work. The big book is vague as to all necessary parts for liquid cool lowers. Thx.

·
Registered
753 Posts
There are some aftermarket pods that fit the water cooled lowers, just can't remember who. Check the other forum, I know there's info over there.

Holy crap, Super tuner and the Jensen 6x9 - now that was audio back in the day. Man did the Van Halen and Journey sound good coming out of those on a summer night with a few brews.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Im new to the forum so if this question has been answered please redirect me
I have a RGU16 and looking to see if I can add speakers to the liquid cooled lowers.
I’m just starting the process of indentifiying new amp, speakers to upgrade the stock boom audio.
I want to replace the fairing ,TP speakers and add an amp, its been a while since I’ve added a stero system ( pioneer super tuner and jensen 6x9 coaxials in a 70 Buick) but if lowers can be added in the future so I don’t want choose an amp that will not fit the bill , so I’ll need plenty of help

Thanks
Paul
Paul,
contact Peter Jensen with SOUNDZ, either on Facebook or their website. His company was one of the first to develop speaker pods for the liquid cooled lowers.
www.soundzbaggeraudio.com

·
Registered
306 Posts
There are some aftermarket pods that fit the water cooled lowers, just can't remember who. Check the other forum, I know there's info over there.

Holy crap, Super tuner and the Jensen 6x9 - now that was audio back in the day. Man did the Van Halen and Journey sound good coming out of those on a summer night with a few brews.
.......as you worked in your garage I hope :grin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts