Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thread of members who don't want a 2015 Shark

I figured since there is a thread for the member with 2015 sharks. I would start a thread for those of us who don't want one.
Reply with your #1 reason you don't want one.
I won't say never but I don't want one because mine is so much better in everyway.

·
Administrator
11,414 Posts
I like the looks

but

there is nothing wrong with mine

I don't need the newest and latest

mine is paid for

I kept my 88 TG for a bit over twenty years and if I live long enuff I hope to have this one that long as well

JtB

·
Gone But Not Forgotten
3,964 Posts
...... there's no yellow one

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
I have too much invested in mine to start over plus it's paid for. There would have to be something really special with the new ones to get me to change and I have not seen enough yet.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Thought about a new one, even rode it. Not enough difference to spend the money and I don't like the new handle bars. I feel cramp and couldn't stretch out like I usually do. Plus they didn't produce it in the a color I really liked.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Here are my top 3 reasons:

1. I like mine better
2. Mine is paid for
3. I can't seem to get past that fairing.:eek:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Keeping what I have too. Not a fan of the new fairing. Besides the colors aren't that great and the prices are high for a bike that really hasn't changed much same motor and frame. The Rushmore stuff does not interest me

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
4,247 Posts
I figured since there is a thread for the member with 2015 sharks. I would start a thread for those of us who don't want one.
Reply with your #1 reason you don't want one.
I won't say never but I don't want one because mine is so much better in everyway.
Exactly! #1. Still breaking ours in 9k/yr since '04, not second to other bike in garage

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Forgot to mention I don't want to own a bike called "special". Who ever the dumbass in marketing is who thought that was a good idea needs to go to work for Indian cause those things are special.

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
First off: If somebody wants the new style road glide. Then that is great. I completely understand that. Im not gonna bash the new style, just because I dont have one. Second: I have never experienced this "buffeting thing". And mine is paid for. So I will keep it.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Mine is paid for and is the most comfortable bike I've ever owned. I don't want to start over and I'm not a fan of can-bus wiring and infotainment.

·
Registered
462 Posts
~ Paid for
~ Just like mine better
~ Would not want to start over with all the mods

·
Registered
8,563 Posts
I'll be keeping mine because I made it how I want it and still going. I still get people coming up to me and asking about it and admiring it. Plus it still runs great. I don't need to have the latest and greatest.

·
Registered
29 Posts
There isn't a FLTRU (yet) & its the first year of a major overhaul. I want the bugs worked out before I drop 30k into a new bike.

·
Registered
156 Posts
1. It has a striking resemblece to a certain cartoon character.
2. I love my '12 and finally have it set up the way I want.
3. It's paid off.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Mine is paid for
Too much invested in it already
Puts a smile on my face every time I ride it
My 107 is bigger than the 103
No EPA crap on mine...

1 - 20 of 162 Posts