Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have some buddys planning a ride to Red Lodge this summer, and are looking for lodging recommendations in the following towns: Cody Wyoming, Jackson Hole Wyoming, and Red Lodge Montana.
any of you have any recommendations for lodging or know of motorcycle friendly or nice discounted hotels?
Much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Without hesitation, I highly recommend Buffalo Bill Village in Cody, Wyoming. Stayed there 3 years ago. It is a village of cabins that are new and spotless. You can sleep one, two, or more to a cabin. You can park your bikes right next to your cabin. The village is located in the heart of town and within walking distance of some local watering holes. The Buffalo Bill Museum down the road houses the largest collection of Winchester firearms and indian artifacts. Don't miss the Cody Night Rodeo, either!
The site will not let me upload any photos, so PM me and I will send you some if you wish.

·
Super Moderator
2,888 Posts
Regarding Cody, all of the hotels along Yellowstone Ave are pretty motorcycle friendly. The Harley is very well represented in town during the summer months. I'd point your pals to the Irma Hotel, which has a rich history. If they don't stay there, at least stop in for a drink at the famous cherrywood bar that was a gift from Queen Victoria.

Jackson and Red Lodge I'm not a whole lot of help on. Sorry!

·
Registered
333 Posts
+1 on Buffalo Bill Village in Cody.

·
Registered
932 Posts
My wife and I have stayed at the "ParkWay Inn" in Jackson twice. It's like a 52 room bed & breakfast. It is a little pricey but, most places in Jackson are in the summer. Hotel Desk 1-888-253-1628

1 - 7 of 7 Posts