Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like there will be several sharks spotted in Galveston this weekend. Why not get together for a mini shark fest while we're all down there?

The Strand is almost impossible to park in a group and only slightly less difficult to meet up. Is anyone up for meeting at The Spot on the seawall sometime Saturday?

·
Registered
576 Posts
What time ate you thinking about? I probably will not leave until 11-12 heading from west Houston.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Looks like there will be several sharks spotted in Galveston this weekend. Why not get together for a mini shark fest while we're all down there?

The Strand is almost impossible to park in a group and only slightly less difficult to meet up. Is anyone up for meeting at The Spot on the seawall sometime Saturday?
I'm up for it, looking forward to seeing you and hopefully others there. Just post the time.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Shark meeting at The Spot

count me in.

·
Life Member
5,434 Posts
If I can make it happen we will be leaving Dallas Saturday morning and heading down to the Rally and would like to meet up with you guys. Be sure to post the meeting time and hopefully we can make it.

Anyone else from the Dallas area headed down Saturday morning? Maybe we could head down together?

·
Registered
576 Posts

How about 2pm at The Spot?

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
a late afternoon ride with a beer stop would be nice.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Meet & Greet Location & Time

Woody's Beach Bar - Saturday at 3:00

From I-45 South : Exit 61st Street. Turn Right on Seawall Blvd. Go 3.5 miles, bar on the left (beach) side.

11149 FM 3005/Termini
Galveston Island, Texas
(409)740-6969

The trick will be finding other forum members in the crowd. I'll be easy to spot cause I'll be the guy in black leather on a Harley. :cool:

Anyone who wants to hook up PM me and we can exchange phone numbers. Then, once we're there, we can text/call to meet up.

Other suggestions? Anyone? Bueller?

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
LSR Meet & Greet

I'll be the geezer with the gray hair!

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'll be the geezer with the gray hair!
I'll be the geezer with the gray beard and yellow shirt saying "Can you see me now", if you can't see me, you should be able to hear my tunes when I pull in....LOL.

·
Registered
576 Posts
If anyone will be around on Friday.....

Something has come up which may make it hard for me to go to Galveston on Saturday.

But I'm heading down to Galveston today. If anyone else is going to arrive in Galveston on Friday, maybe we can set a time for folks to meet as well.

If anyone is interested then let me know....

·
Registered
331 Posts
I am at Woody's, where is everyone. I am wearing yellow shirt and purple heart cap.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
sorry guys I did not make it to Woody's. Got tied up @ winery in Santa Fe (texas that is) way past 3:00. I wanted to meet you guys.

Enjoyed chattting with Shrug at the Purple Cow.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hester & I are here. Ran into JimmyRay at the Purple Cow earlier.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
I enjoyed meeting you Shrug, look forward to hooking up again and maybe doing some riding. Sorry I missed meeting Jimmy Ray though. Maybe at some point we should find a central place and have a Texas RG meet and greet.

·
Life Member
5,434 Posts
Sorry I did not get down to the Rally to hook up with you guys. Looks like it was a great time. On the bright side I did get to put a couple hundred miles on locally this weekend. Maybe next year.

If you do put together a Texas meet and greet I will do my best to be there.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts