Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow forum members, anyone in the Long Island area of New York that is interested in weekend rides to upstate New York or to Conn. or even Penn lets talk, I usually go for rides early saturdays or sundays to different areas. Anyone wanting to do the same PM me, typically its anywhere from 160 miles to over 300 at times. Trying to get some members together and enjoy the rides. Recently two of my buddies have left for the sunshine state of Florida, so we are looking to make new friends and share the rides and roads we have come across, hope to hear from some of the members. Also we are going to laconia as well, lets talk.:smile:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Damn, I work on the weekends. I have off every Tuesday and every other Monday. I have a room for Monday night at the start of Americade if interested. No, I'm not getting freaky, there is an extra bed available if anyone wants to take the ride. I usually roll solo due to my odd work schedule. Keep me in mind though if ever rolling on Monday/Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
We also have an open spot on our trip to Laconia, one guy had to drop out in case anyone is flying solo and needs to ride with a group if 3, pm me, so we can meet beforehand, theres an open bed in a double bed room nice place no dump, PM if intrested.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn, I work on the weekends. I have off every Tuesday and every other Monday. I have a room for Monday night at the start of Americade if interested. No, I'm not getting freaky, there is an extra bed available if anyone wants to take the ride. I usually roll solo due to my odd work schedule. Keep me in mind though if ever rolling on Monday/Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the invite :smile: if your ever off on the weekend maybe a holiday or something hit me up got some killer rides routed out.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
This weekend we did a great ride up to Woodstock NY, beautiful roads over 300k, excellent scenery, nice place as a destination with our usual stop in Woodstock,HD, then down route 28 and over to 212 to town of Woodstock, hope some new members join us next time in our travels. Great scenery nice pace to ride at.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Last Call! we have a spot left for laconia if someone is riding solo, due to one of our brothers had to cancel, tuesday the 13th to sunday the 18th , we are staying once again in plymouth area if anybody needs a group to ride with. All solid guys no shady characters.:grin:

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well fellow sharktank members, i am set to leave for Laconia tuesday morning and i am excited first trip for me since 2014, had some ups and downs since then hope everyone has a good ride up, me and my buudies will be staying in the Plymouth area if any of the members are going up that way let me know before then , we might be in the same motel or area. A safe ride for all members attending and enjoy and be well.:smile:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts