Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, while I'm not technically a "new" member since I've had an account since 2016, the fact that I picked up a 17 RGU makes me feel like I have a place amongst the sharks. I traded up from a 03 Electra Glide that I'd had for over ten years.

I decided to buy a bike that was a few years old to provide a budget for the upgrades I want to do. I'm looking at going towards the performance bagger route. Going to be doing a Kraus Tbar setup with their Ergo bars, BBP Ohlins 30mm front drop-in's, Ohlins rear, Custom Dynamics lower fairing light inserts, Denali spot lights on the crash bars, and a new seat as the factory one sucks.

Here are a few pics of the new addition to the family.

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
Welcome to the forum, nice bike.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Welcome, from New York, to The Greatest Forum on The Internet!
Congrats ln The Glide.
Mike U.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Congrats on the new Shark from Saskatchewan. Bike looks great and I am excited to see how it looks after your mods (y)

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Nice bike. Congrats.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new bike. You have a great platform for those kids you have planned. You’ve got a good crew up there in Canada. Get to know them and come down to Tahoe next year.

Reactions: jyd83

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the warm welcome. The bike had a lot of stuff done already so it's a great starting point. I'll keep you updated.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the tank!!!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Nice looking bike...welcome

Reactions: Jacksprat56

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Congrats on the great looking bike & welcome from SC.
ride safe & enjoy!!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Congrats and welcome from the Circle City,(aka: Indianapolis,IN)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts