Road Glide banner

Long weekend ride

1K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  ultra98 
#1 ·
From Sweden Denmark and Germany and back,with some good friends.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

See less See more
#4 ·
Hi and you can drive all the way from Germany and Denmark to Sweden you don’t have to go by boat.But we use to take the boat in Denmark and Rödby-puttgarden its a 45min travel and the Ferry goes often.But there are plenty of options to go from Germany to Sweden by Ferry.

#11 ·
thanks for posting up, @ultra98

it took a special kind of person to ride in those tin cans

is there as much of an immigrant "problem" in sweden as they are reporting here?

Hi yes it must have been special and scary to dit in this tanks,about the immigrant problem i don’t no what they reporting over there,but we are a small country about 10million and in 2015 we took about 165000 people from Syria,Afghanistan so back then there was a problem.But now the goverment has open theirs eyes so i think it gonna change a lot in the future and its election year so we will see whats happen.

#10 ·
Great pictures and Thanks for sharing. I would love to take a Fly n Ride European vacation, just not in the cards right now.

BTW....Looking at the pics of the bikes, I see your the smartest one among your friends :grin::grin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.