Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I decided to stop chasing horsepower/torque and go straight to the top. I called my buddy and had him order me a S&S 124LC. Jeremy Oxford @ Chattanooga Custom Cycles called and order one and had it shipped to his shop in less than 10 days and at a killer price.

I pulled my motor this passed Sunday waiting for my new addition. Now I have to go to pick it up at his shop. I have Friday off but I might have to call in sick tomorrow hahahaha.

Anyways here's a few pics

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess it's safe to assume what you will be doing this weekend. That should be a lot of fun.
Oh yes. I told the wife my Friday night is busy lol. I plan on riding it Saturday and Sunday. I got all the parts just waiting on the throttle body from S&S. I overnighted mine Monday to get it back by Friday. I hope..

·
Registered
319 Posts
I like

I tried calling him today but it was after 5 maybe he was closed. I really don't need one but as my girlfriend would say " it's so pretty and sparkly".

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I tried calling him today but it was after 5 maybe he was closed. I really don't need one but as my girlfriend would say " it's so pretty and sparkly".
He stepped out to get dinner. I was on the phone with him around that time. Give him a call now. He's always up and ready to work.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Looks Awesome!!!! I would call in sick to finish it also. I also like how it doesn't say 124 on it... keep em guessing. :D

I have a feeling a lot of us may be in your footsteps.. I mean your spinning rear tire patch.... Be sure to keep us posted on the pro's and cons that come up along the way.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Here's one I sold to a customer over the winter. He said he almost wrecked the first time he really got on it. 125 hp 136 tq off the dyno on that thing. Of course you can't see that is an S&S in the pic.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Congratulations. That's gonna be fun to ride.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts