Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received my chopped tour pack and didn't realize that the lock was different than 2013 and older. I also didn't know that it took so long to get one from the dealer. Ordered a lock last Thursday and it will be 10 days minimum before I get it.

My dilemma is that I leave for Myrtle Beach Bike Week this coming Saturday and need a lock for the tour pack. Anyone know where I can get something that works within the next few days to use until I get back and receive the one from the dealer?

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Received my chopped tour pack and didn't realize that the lock was different than 2013 and older. I also didn't know that it took so long to get one from the dealer. Ordered a lock last Thursday and it will be 10 days minimum before I get it.

My dilemma is that I leave for Myrtle Beach Bike Week this coming Saturday and need a lock for the tour pack. Anyone know where I can get something that works within the next few days to use until I get back and receive the one from the dealer?
Well, if you lived in Texas I would give you one with the key. I've got several. Good luck.

Edit: See if someone has a saddlebag lock.Need the key with it though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, if you lived in Texas I would give you one with the key. I've got several. Good luck.

Edit: See if someone has a saddlebag lock.Need the key with it though.
If you have one for a 2014 + tour pack, I would be willing to pay overnight shipping.

Is the saddlebag lock the same as the tour pack lock?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts