Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im currently running a python rayzer 2-1 and looking to get rid of it and go back to something that gets the sound out a little further back. I dont have certain combo im looking for although I do like the louder pipes.Would sell or trade this rayzer.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I have a complete Fullsac exhaust system for sale if you are interested. The header is the DX 2into one into two. Also CVO muffs with the 2 1/4'' Fullsac baffles. Also have the stock heat shields to go with this set up. Will sell complete system for 650.00.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a complete Fullsac exhaust system for sale if you are interested. The header is the DX 2into one into two. Also CVO muffs with the 2 1/4'' Fullsac baffles. Also have the stock heat shields to go with this set up. Will sell complete system for 650.00.
Gonna hold off on that setup for now. Looking into the magnaflow performer 2 into 1 right now. I appreciate it the offer though

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gonna hold off on that setup for now. Looking into the magnaflow performer 2 into 1 right now. I appreciate it the offer though

1 - 4 of 4 Posts