Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine has a 2017 with the SE 114 kit on it. He is really unhappy. He talked to Woods and he recommended that my friend go with the WM8-408 cam. My friend isn't very computer savvy, so he asked me to see if I could find any dyno sheets for the WM8-408 cam. So far, I have been unsuccessful. If you have one, please post it here. If you know where one is, please post the link to it here.

Thanks,

·
Registered
150 Posts
Fuel Moto has a 114 Dyno Chart for a Woods M8-222. Looks real good. I think 116HP 123TQ. Don't know if that helps or not...

·
Registered
203 Posts
A friend of mine has a 2017 with the SE 114 kit on it. He is really unhappy.
Thanks,
Just a question... What is he upset about? Was he expecting sports bike speed? I ask because I am getting the SE 114 kit installed now and I want great highway TQ. Thank for your response in adance.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just a question... What is he upset about? Was he expecting sports bike speed? I ask because I am getting the SE 114 kit installed now and I want great highway TQ. Thank for your response in adance.
He was unhappy that the combo wasn't putting out as much power as expected.

He is much happier now. It's putting out 119/119 with the 408 cam. I should've taken a pic of the table top torque curve, but I forgot.

Reactions: Wmoor004

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just had a dyno on my 17 stage IV and wasn't what I was hoping for. I got 113HP 111TQ which seems low for 114 stage IV kit. I am running the stock headers with 4in Rinhart slip-ons and SE air cleaner. I'm thinking of gutting the cat now but not exactly sure when I'll be doing that.

·
Registered
42 Posts
He was unhappy that the combo wasn't putting out as much power as expected.

He is much happier now. It's putting out 119/119 with the 408 cam. I should've taken a pic of the table top torque curve, but I forgot.
Can you post his dyno sheet? Would be interested to see where the torque is coming on. Did he say whether it has the same driving manners? I have the stage 3 as well but went with the 447 tq cam and am at 118tq/97hp, but would like a little more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts