Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a primary cover that will fit a 2012 RGC. Some surface scratches are OK, as long as it is not so bad it will show through powdercoat. I would also like to find a tranny side cover specifically from a 2012 model. I want that one because it has the insert that says "six speed" rather than it being engraved into it.

I do have some parts that I could trade if interested. I have two sets of upper and lower fork slider covers, a primary cover from a softail (2009) as well as the tranny side cover. Both are the polished finish found stock on the Crossbones. Also, I have a set of chrome fender strut covers, chrome engine guard, and maybe a few other things sitting around. Please pm me if you have any of these parts avaliable. I am not looking to spend a whole lot, as I plan to PC the parts and swap them out. I will then obviously have the covers from the RG sitting around. Thanks in advance.

·
Shark of the Month December 2013
679 Posts
I have the stock derby cover from my bike that has 103 on it. it is in perfect shape.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm good on the derby man. I appreciate it. I plan to make the primary, trans, and cam covers black, but keep the 103 derby and replace the chrome six speed insert on the tranny cover.

·
Shark of the Month December 2013
679 Posts
Sorry i misunderstood ya. lol I have my stock chrome Primary cover as well since i bought one and had it powdercoated.

·
Registered
124 Posts
pm sent to ya

1 - 5 of 5 Posts