Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm headed off for a 6 day road trip in a few weeks. I am looking for a good sized sissy bar bag like a t-bag or a back seat bag like the t-bags raven. 2 things, I have a detachable backrest but only a solo seat. The pictures I see online all show the bikes with a passenger seat. The other thing I'd like is to use the bag as a backrest at some points during the ride. Do any of you have any suggestions or experience with any bags like this?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I use a Nelson-Rigg bag. Think it is a model CTB 950. I don't use the roll top bag that comes with it because I always have trouble finding enough stuff to fill the main bag. It also has a rain cover and lots of attachment points, Got it off Amazon for about $180. It's made to fit over a sissy bar and hang off the back, but I set it on the back seat of my RGU.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I use the HD rolling touring bag, it goes over the sissybar and sits on my back seat. I also use the HD weekender on the luggage rack. Can carry a lot of stuff in these two bags.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I orderd a bag off jafrum.com for my softail cant beat the price.

Motorcycle Leather Sissy Bar Bag SB1

it is great came with 2 bags and rain cover. for $54.00

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm headed off for a 6 day road trip in a few weeks. I am looking for a good sized sissy bar bag like a t-bag or a back seat bag like the t-bags raven. 2 things, I have a detachable backrest but only a solo seat. The pictures I see online all show the bikes with a passenger seat. The other thing I'd like is to use the bag as a backrest at some points during the ride. Do any of you have any suggestions or experience with any bags like this?
This is the one I have and it has lots of room and it can be used as a backrest. it also has a rain cover and tie off straps.
Saddleman S2600 Deluxe Sissy Bar Bag. $132 ebay

·
Registered
55 Posts
I just bought the kuryakyn grantailgeater bag. It is huge. I could live three weeks out of this bag and not put one thing in the saddlebags.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I just purchased the HD tour bag, part " 93300004. Paid $204 shipped to my door. It is a large well made bag that slips over the passenger back rest either on the back seat or on a luggage rack. Very nice bag

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have a Kuryakyn Full Dresser Bag that I bought a few years ago. It is huge, has lots of outside pockets an inside framework to keep everything neat and separated and a rain cover. It fits on the passenger seat on my RG and secures to the backrest. There are lots of attachment rings and even wheels to make it easy to get to the room. It is heavy material and well make.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I have a Kuryakyn ultra tour. Makes a great backrest!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Just bought this, great size, great quality.... You can buy different bags and stack them... Came with straps and rain cover...

Dowco 50126-00 Iron Rider Overnight Bag (Black) : Amazon.com : Automotive

1 - 11 of 11 Posts