Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Life Member With a Grey Beard
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone able to give advice/suggestions as to where to go? Running pretty rich, and not "on top of the game" after my mods. Currently have PCV, S&S cams, Freedom Performance pipes and headers and Arlen Ness on the intake. But it looks like TTS would have been the way to go (versus PCV) after talking with other RG buds. Just looking for a local tuner in Cali (preferably south) that is reliable and can do a TTS upgrade and get my girl some decent performance but not at 33 mpg :eek:

·
Registered
24 Posts
How Far South?

I use Cycle Visions in Old Town San Diego for some of my work and I have friends that use Performance Choppers in El Cajon.. Both I believe can help with the tune. As for me, I installed a Cobra Auto-tuner with Drago headers and Cobra Tri-oval mufflers... Love the performance, sound, ETC but not the city gas mileage..

·
Registered
203 Posts
+1 for performance choppers in san diego. def a good shop. talk to mikey.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I heard Greenrock Pwrforamce in Ventura works with TTS. Bob at RC Cycles in Hayward is one of the best on the West Coast.

·
Registered
304 Posts
+75 LOL

Bob has tuned all my bikes and just about every other bike on the West Coast LOL I know a few guys that have moved to Nevada, Oregon and Washington and still make the trek down when they're in need of a new tune
I just hope he doesn't stop before I get my next bike...

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,318 Posts
I just hope he doesn't stop before I get my next bike...

LOL right?!?!

Guy is awesome, he used to work a Vallejo Harley, when there was one.....just to make me feel old

I'm lucky, they're only an hour south of me....when my 124" turn comes

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just a note on Greenrock.

He put a new set of bars on my bike, said he'd lengthen the wires and all but I had nothing but problems with the radio and the check engine light coming on afterwards. Took it back 2 times and finally gave up. Found a guy who took it all apart and the wires were not lengthen and the connecters were all stretched to their limits, this caused all my problems.

They may better at motors but they suck at upgrading handle bars.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts