Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I assume he's using the stock fender again. In some cases the stock fender's rear holes need to be drilled out to 3/8's of an inch so you can "tilt" the fender forward to make clearance. I know when I did my wheel swap with a 21" up front i didn't have to modify the fender at all, you should only have to enlarge the rear mounting holes if the fender doesn't clear the tire. Does this help you in anyway?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I assume he's using the stock fender again. In some cases the stock fender's rear holes need to be drilled out to 3/8's of an inch so you can "tilt" the fender forward to make clearance. I know when I did my wheel swap with a 21" up front i didn't have to modify the fender at all, you should only have to enlarge the rear mounting holes if the fender doesn't clear the tire. Does this help you in anyway?
Thanks I will let him know and yes that's what I wanted to know

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.