Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 fltrx and this Saturday I decided to go ahead and remove all the chrome from my bike to get it powder coated black. I removed everything from it except the push rod covers. I had a powder coater I wanted to do it that also did the work for my local Harley shop but their phone now goes to a disconnected number, just my luck. I'm in the Texarkana TX area. I can't decide if I should start calling places in Dallas or not. Does anyone have any suggestions on who I should go with? I have never had anything powder coated before and have heard horror stories. I don't want to strip my bike this far down again anytime soon.

·
Registered
8,642 Posts
PM jetman on this site. He has a lot of exchange parts on hand too.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
I have a 2012 fltrx and this Saturday I decided to go ahead and remove all the chrome from my bike to get it powder coated black. I removed everything from it except the push rod covers. I had a powder coater I wanted to do it that also did the work for my local Harley shop but their phone now goes to a disconnected number, just my luck. I'm in the Texarkana TX area. I can't decide if I should start calling places in Dallas or not. Does anyone have any suggestions on who I should go with? I have never had anything powder coated before and have heard horror stories. I don't want to strip my bike this far down again anytime soon.
send me a PM and we'll chat. I am working nights this week but as big G said I have quite an extensive pile of exchange parts that I could do to help minimize your downtime.Thanks

·
Super Moderator
12,433 Posts
I to will vouch for Jetman, he may not be local to you, but you will be happy. Any doubt, just do a search and you will find many forum members who are completely satisfied.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts