Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a good deal on 11.5 or 12" shocks. Either hd air shocks or progressive. Anyone ?

·
Life Member
1,041 Posts
what year bike, got a buddy that put new ones on and then did the trike thing, has hd lowered rear air and progressive front spring kit, all with less than 1k miles..250.00 for both.
they were on o5..

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
I will be replacing my stock shocks on my '11 RGC with some 940's so these are used, but will be for sale hopfully this week. Can certainly meet you half way rather than pay postage. Somewhere around Bloomington, IL. PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you know if they will fit 2006? I will do some checking if they do Im very intrested. How much $?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what year bike, got a buddy that put new ones on and then did the trike thing, has hd lowered rear air and progressive front spring kit, all with less than 1k miles..250.00 for both.
they were on o5..
I have a 2006, I only need the rear, front is done, right now I'm using the lowering blocks in rear and wana get rid of them.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I got a set off a street glide. 12". $100.00 plus shipping.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Tried to PM you and got this message. Anyway got you phone #.

"tcon287 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts