Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Id like to get an amp and fairing speakers for my 20 road glide limited. Eventually, I'd like to have the tour pak speakers upgraded and add saddle bag speakers. I'd like to be able to run all 6, or if I remove the tour pak only the 4.
Thoughts? Advice?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Id like to get an amp and fairing speakers for my 20 road glide limited. Eventually, I'd like to have the tour pak speakers upgraded and add saddle bag speakers. I'd like to be able to run all 6, or if I remove the tour pak only the 4.
Thoughts? Advice?
So I was.at the dealer the other day and there’s a guy outside demoing the sound system on a 2020 road glide all it was was an amp and front speakers he was a rep for A company named soundz He push the volume control as high as it would go , the sound was crystal clear and did not come apart just amazing so good so loud that if you were to do saddlebag lids you would never hear them maybe for a tour pack but you could forget the lids the system I was listening to was $1500 installed he had a little lesser unit for 1300 not really my scene but it did make me think

·
Registered
332 Posts
I used Biketronics. Call them and they will help you design a system you will love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Build a system for how you want it to sound, not how somebody else thinks it should sound.
GBS handled our transaction extremely well and I would buy from him again.

Dontas know where you are located but give Da Funk Shop a call. I really like that sound he gets on his videos. He builds some banging bikes for sure, mild to wild. Lots of options out there

·
Registered
1 Posts
There are a ton of options and a ton of combinations on here and online. 6 speakers will most likely require two amps. I have the stinger amp and DB speakers in the fairing and I am happy. I will most likely add bag speakers when I run out of other mods. The passenger and I can hear it loud and clear at 100mph.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts