Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a tour pack to fit a 2011 road glide. Chopped or full without lights. I'd love to find denim black but it's not a big deal.

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
I just bought a king tour pack from Mutazu. I ordered mine bare unpainted without any hardware and got it for about $190 shipped. You can get them with hardware and lights and stuff for more money but I didn't need any of that. First review of it is its not that bad for the money. It by no means compares to the factory HD tour packs quality but for the money it's perect for the few timesa year It wI'll be on the bike. It accepts the factory hardware which I already had. I did have to drill a few holes in it to mount it to my factory HD dettachable bracket which was no big deal. Their customer service is great and if you mention you are a member of this forum you'll get a discount

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Check out Swinebox. There sweet looking and I personally saw touched and admired them in Sturgis. $950 complete with all hardware and mounting brackets.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

That thing is more expensive than an actual 2014+ Harley TP??? I was out the door under 1k at Horny Toad for a painted 2014+ chopped pack. That included the mount and backrest

1 - 7 of 7 Posts