Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for Factory 47 Anarchy-style saddlebag guards but for a 2010. Ideas?

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Looking for Factory 47 Anarchy-style saddlebag guards but for a 2010. Ideas?
Email them or call Andrew. @factory47 is on here too. I kow they said they had some old stock. Black only I think.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Email them or call Andrew. @factory47 is on here too. I kow they said they had some old stock. Black only I think.
Looking for something similar to newer style. Old-style is cool but looks like the 'hook' is too narrow for a passenger's legs/calves.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Looking for something similar to newer style. Old-style is cool but looks like the 'hook' is too narrow for a passenger's legs/calves.
I agree. Try and call them. I love mine. I wonder what the difference is. ..

·
Site Sponsor
14 Posts
Anarchy Bag Guards from Factory 47

Our Anarchy bag guards where first designed to only fit pre 2013 baggers. Once the 2014 Baggers came out and changed the bags the old style would no longer work and the passengers legs would hit. So we designed a whole new bag guard for them and made them with only one sweep at the top. After we ran out of stock of the old style we made the decision to make the old style look like the new style. Being that this is the busiest time of the year for us we do not plan on releasing the Anarchy for pre 2013 for a few more months.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Our Anarchy bag guards where first designed to only fit pre 2013 baggers. Once the 2014 Baggers came out and changed the bags the old style would no longer work and the passengers legs would hit. So we designed a whole new bag guard for them and made them with only one sweep at the top. After we ran out of stock of the old style we made the decision to make the old style look like the new style. Being that this is the busiest time of the year for us we do not plan on releasing the Anarchy for pre 2013 for a few more months.
New-style look to fit old style (pre-13; I have a 2010) is what I am after. I'll be in touch.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
What size are the 2014 + bag guards? I bought some from a competitor but I'm not overly happy

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts