Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to put a curved license plate bracket below light on my fltru looking for suggestion. Right now I'm leaning toward Kuryakin model 9255 but doesn' have to be lighted pics appreciated

·
Registered
737 Posts
Had the Kury mount on my old SG, worked fine. I made a plate mount at the bottom of the fender when I made the RGU tour pak detachable.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Curved plate mount

I put a Kuryaken curved plate mount on the ol lady's bike. Really looks goood, and if the scoot is black, the black frame will blend and almost disappear. much less vibration as well.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Have the 3157 Kuryakyn. Not the lighted one just chrome. Fits great and looks great.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Existing holes or drill?

went with kuryakin and lay down blue dot lense
That looks sweet! I'm looking to add the HD/Kuryakin curved plate below the light to my 2011 RGU. There are no mounting holes in the area you mounted yours on my bike. Did you need to drill the fender or is the 2013 different?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That looks sweet! I'm looking to add the HD/Kuryakin curved plate below the light to my 2011 RGU. There are no mounting holes in the area you mounted yours on my bike. Did you need to drill the fender or is the 2013 different?
yup layed it out and drilled holes Im happy with outcome

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Their just holes guys be sure it's the look your after . Lay out carefully and drill em after drilling I painted around inside of hole to keep rust out. That first hole in any new machine no matter where can be intimidating go for it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts