Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any good suggestions and names of a good iphone5 handlebar mounts? Thanks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I've been searching as well. Try Amazon. There are several on there. I actually ordered 2 this past week. Got them on Friday but I was really not satisfied.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
It's a little pricey but I got the iron aces mount and the isimple harness for my iPhone 4 at SW1. It mounts to the top of the speedo housing. Install took a little bit because it runs to the accessory plug at the battery. Once mounted just put your phone in the cradle and plug in the iPhone cord. Charges the phone and plays your tunes. Works great with motion-x GPS app. They just came out with the cradle for the iPhone 5. Ordering it tonight.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I waited until the Sturgis ralley this year so as to go to all the vender tents like the Rapid City Harley event and all the vendors in Sturgis...

I like to buy hands on and I figured that was the best way to see, shake rattle and roll...

I will say this you still cant beat RAM products... RAM mounts are by far the most versatile I have seen...

Kuryakin (spelling I know) is not to bad either but still kind of lmited to mounting options...

watch out there is some real TRASH out there to some of the $15 dollar mounts I held out there in the Black Hills were not worth the powder to blow them to hell...

I never bought a mount and now that I am back east, I am riding up to North Conway NH to White Horse Press to buy my ram mount system

White Horse press is a great place for the MC enthusiast, Check them out they are awesome guys up there... true riders that use the products they sell...

So I vote RAM mounting systems and check out WHITE HORSE PRESS they are online

NK Highway

·
Registered
30 Posts
I used the Kuryakyn Gas cap option for the Hoka Hey ride. This put the iPhone 5 right in front of me for easy use and free'd up the handlebars. It worked great.

·
Registered
614 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts