Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After freezing my fingers off last year, it is time to get heated grips, but I love the grips I have now. Does anyone know of a kit that allows you to keep your existing grips and still have them heated? I have not found that yet.

·
Registered
454 Posts
After freezing my fingers off last year, it is time to get heated grips, but I love the grips I have now. Does anyone know of a kit that allows you to keep your existing grips and still have them heated? I have not found that yet.
Heat Demons have worked on several different grips I've had. Don't know if they have a model for the newer and longer caps as yet.

·
Registered
498 Posts
+1 on the heat demons. It was one of the first things I put on. Work great and I can go with whatever grips I like. Although I'm still running the stock plain ones. I actually like them a lot.

But heat demons, yeah!!!

·
Registered
6,627 Posts
The only kit you can get and still keep your grips is called heated gloves. I have the Gerbings heated gear (gloves and jacket) but I believe that Gerbing sold out to Gyde. IMO the gloves are a better option because they heat the entire hand not just the palm of the hand.

Reactions: moto.rich

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
The only kit you can get and still keep your grips is called heated gloves. I have the Gerbings heated gear (gloves and jacket) but I believe that Gerbing sold out to Gyde. IMO the gloves are a better option because they heat the entire hand not just the palm of the hand.
Gordon Gerbing sold the company, but it remained Gerbing. Now he is back with Gordon's Heated Gear.

Gordon Gerbing Welcomes You!

Can't do internal wiring with the Harley heated grips, and I don't want to clutter up the cockpit with more wires so I will probably go with heated gloves to go with my heated vest, heated boot liners, and heated seat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts