Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not in love with any brands, just don't like the meat hook look. I wish I pulled my apes off my old fxrp. Looking for 12" or 14". Black preferred, but I'll PC them if chrome. I have a 2013 fltrx. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I got the Harley Tallboy bars in chrome, but they come in black too. I didn't want the meat hooks either.

·
Registered
5,981 Posts
So so many options - Carlini, RSD, HD Tallboy, La Choppers, just to name a few

IMHO, it comes down to what you want to spend.......many options for the looks

·
Registered
5,981 Posts
Check put my Garage for a pic of 12' HD Tallboys - I am 5'11 with a 32 inseam and they are perfect

I also had Demon Cycle El Diablo Bars on my Old Dyna - I know the ED's would not fit the RG but the Demon Cycle Bars were spot on finish

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Look up the Vindikta Marauder bars. Joe does some very fine work.
I might add, if he doesn't have the size listed you want, email him with your phone number and he will promptly get back to you and for a small fee make a bar to your specs. I had him make my second set to 15 /4 in with a 34" tip to tip width on the Marauders. Best fit and set of bars I've ever owned. Also as a note: stock wires and lines were used with a little adjusting on routing.

·
Registered
311 Posts
These are RSD's, although these are the 19" he has shorter ones. I found these to be very comfortable, allows for my wrist to be a bit more straight than other bars I've had.

Attachments

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I appreciate the opinions guys, but does anyone have them for sale?

·
Registered
201 Posts
I went with KST Kustoms (see pic). For the money (~$260) it was worth a try. I too wanted the non-meat hook bar. Too bad Factory 47 doesn't offer their Legacy Bar (aka Malo 2) for the 15+ RG. I had those on my 2012 and they were perfect. Keep an eye on the forums for bar sale items. Good used bars go fast.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm a little late to the post but if you still haven't decided...Check out the Factory 47 Bars. I put the 12" Black signature Malo bars on my 2016 RGS. Love em. You can see pics in my garage.

If you did choose, what did you go with?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts