Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all,

Hit a pot hole the other day and lost my bubble so I'm going to try the bezel. I've already upgraded my headlight assembly to the 2010 type.

Many thanks,
-D

·
Registered
714 Posts
Howdy all,

Hit a pot hole the other day and lost my bubble so I'm going to try the bezel. I've already upgraded my headlight assembly to the 2010 type.

Many thanks,
-D
Is it the same as a 2013? If so, pretty sure I have my old bezel. I can check when I get home.

if we're talking about this (http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/smartshop/wi-ddz003bl_(2).jpg) type of bezel anyway. Not this exact one, but that part in general.

·
Registered
7,215 Posts
If I'm not mistaken you can get the stock unpainted 2010 and newer headlight bezel from the dealer for about $10.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
another alternative is to get the gloss black one from a 2009 cvo,it's like 30 bucks or so.The part # is on this forum somewhere.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all for the quick responses!

Hometoast: Yes, I believe they're interchangable. Let me know.

rlaf75: I'll call the stealer today to see if they have any (there's one just up the road). I was also considering painting one actually :) so maybe a raw one might be the way to go. Probably get 2, so I can ride (a black one) and one to experiment with.

danglide: Thanks. I'll continue to poke around.

Cheers,
-D

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Found the part # for the 09 cvo bezel,it's 69987-09. It's gloss black.I put one on mine after the stock one fell off and was lost.I think my bike was assembled by retarded monkeys.Windsheild came loose on the way home too,lol.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Awesome, thanks for part #. Found a used one for $10. Will throw in a new pair PIAAs, stitch her back up and take her for a spin tomorrow.

-D

p.s. Did they not put all of the screws in or something? That's crazy!!! Good thing it didn't fly off and cause an accident!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Awesome, thanks for part #. Found a used one for $10. Will throw in a new pair PIAAs, stitch her back up and take her for a spin tomorrow.

-D

p.s. Did they not put all of the screws in or something? That's crazy!!! Good thing it didn't fly off and cause an accident!
Bezel for the Daymakers is: 61400180. I thought they'd be the same part.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts