Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not really a suspension question. I am currently installing black parts to create a black and chrome collage. I have chrome fork lowers and was thinking about replacing the upper slider with black. I see that Drag Specialties has these standard length or 2" extended. I have a hugger fender and am considering the extended covers. I am a little unsure if this would look "cool" or stupid. I am having a hard time visualizing it. If anyone has the extended and would be willing to post a picture that would be awesome, if not I listen to any opinion.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I’m probably not going to be much help but my opinion is to go with what you know. Unless someone shows you a picture of how they look and you like it. I personally don’t see myself liking the look that I’m picturing in my head when I googled extended cowbells. I think it will look disproportionate to the lower leg. Post a bigger pic of your sled. I’ll give you all sorts of opinions. From what I can see in the thumbnail I think the front looks damn good like it is.

·
Registered
745 Posts
That looks good. I think to pull it off I will have to go black on the engine guard as well, I think a chrome guard with black fork covers might not look as good. Thanks for the picture.
I am just the opposite. That's what I had but didn't like the mix and match forks. I went all black on the forks. Mostly black everywhere on mine. More black to come. I have another bike that's a chrome whore.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Here's black and chrome. It's black quartz color matched. Not sure the extended would look right.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts