Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The boss has told me that It is tour pak time. I called the dealer and price is crazy high and he refused to give part number.. I have a 2013 candy orange and want to make it quick detach. Anyone have the part numbers I need? Thanks

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Call up Jon at Horny Toad Harley he is the one that I ordered mine from took about 6 weeks to get due to color match paint, but price and shipping was awesome. He will be able to hook you up and it will be factory paint and spot on match.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Call up Jon at Horny Toad Harley he is the one that I ordered mine from took about 6 weeks to get due to color match paint, but price and shipping was awesome. He will be able to hook you up and it will be factory paint and spot on match.
Exactly what Stripclub says,call John,i bought my wheels thru him,even with shipping i saved over a $ 100.

·
Registered
6,459 Posts
The part# of the that tour pak is 53963-13DPV according to my catalog

The detachable two up mounting rack is 53276-09A
King tour pak backrest pad is 52892-98B. (there are other options for this)
Luggage rack is 53665-87 (optional) (there are other options for this also)

I would recommend the premium hinges and latches also. You'll also want to get a key matched lock cylinder to your bike.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
This is my quote for all the parts I bought.
79071-10DBN-KING T-PAK FLTRX,BLK DENIM
52395-03B-BACKREST PAD,KING T-PAK
53194-07-BARREL LOCK KIT, KEYED TO VIN
53276-09A-DETACH TWO-UP TOUR-PACK MOUNT

I did remove the prices because I purchased all items in June of 2013. Also the part number for the ki g tour pak is black denim with red strip.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys I just ordered the tour pak with Jon. I said a pak would never go on my bike but funny all the stuff I said never too keeps happening!!!!

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Thanks guys I just ordered the tour pak with Jon. I said a pak would never go on my bike but funny all the stuff I said never too keeps happening!!!!
I ordered the quick release mount kit for mine thinking I would never ride around town with it on, well now that I have it, the pak never comes off. So yep the never stuff gets you every time.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Damn tour paks! But you'll be amazed how much the "boss" is going to put in that thing, and make sure you get a luggage rack so she can bring even more stuff!!! Your gonna love it you won't be disappointed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts