Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help from you guys. I am looking to get the tallest handlebars I can get without having to change wires or cables. Want to use stock and want to do the work myself. Anyone have suggestions on what is available? I am about 6 foot and thinking that some 12s would work but not sure about a good quality brand to invest in. Any help appreciated. :)

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
If you have a newer bike 12's are the highest you can go without changing everything. I have the 12" wild one outlaws and love the. Santi, Paul yaffee monkey bars are all popular choices.

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
at 6' i would get the bars that feel most comfortable and do the job right the first time!!! dont settle for something less then perfect for yourself you will regret it later!!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
I did the 12" Cubby Wild Ones and didn't have to replace any cables and or wires.

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
HD Heritage style handlebars they cost $80 and they work great. Do a search and you will find more info on the Heritage style handlebars.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Heritage bars were the highest I could go on my '04.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Yaffe monkey bars 14"

I have the PY monkey bars in a 14" height and no wiring extensions were needed. I got a wiring ext. set I bought that I would like to sell.

Face

1 - 10 of 10 Posts