Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my 10in windvest like a fool and put my 8 in Klock werks on. Tired of getting beat to death and looking to buy another windvest or 12 in Klock werks.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I have a 10" Windvest that I had on the bike for about 40 miles and took it off. Still looks brand new. Just wrong height for me. Would be willing to let it go for a reasonable offer, don't know what shipping would run though.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 10" Windvest that I had on the bike for about 40 miles and took it off. Still looks brand new. Just wrong height for me. Would be willing to let it go for a reasonable offer, don't know what shipping would run though.
Dang man, this post slipped by me somehow. I bought a 10 in harley shield but I may still get with you on this in a week or so and see if you still have it. What tint is it?

·
Registered
575 Posts
It's the dark smoke. Just hit me up if you're still interested later. I haven't listed it in the classifieds yet.

·
Registered
305 Posts
i have a 10" black windvest used a few times went with the 8" black windvest. sell for a 100 plus shipping. or best offer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts