Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Id like to get rid of tail light bar on FLTRX, and use the holes to mount a sleek license plate frame. Any of you done this and what frame did you use?
Thanks
GK

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Yaffe Stealth 3 frame.........

I think I saw it on Denise Kirk for less than $160, which is the cheapest I've personally seen it......

If you do move away from your turn bar- let me know please.....I'm looking for one to put into my powder coating exchange program.....

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
What will you do for directionals and brake lights if you do this? I am interested in doing this and I have LED lights down the back for brake lights but I would have no directionals.

·
Registered
6,625 Posts
I understand the cool factor doing this mod but I for one believe the more lights in the rear of the bike the better. I got rear ended sitting at a stop light once and it made me a believer in more attention getting lights in the rear that is why I use a BAL now.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I intend to install Plasma rods with run/turn/stop capability. The plasmas are way brighter than the stock tail lghts which is what i have now.

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
+1 on the yaffe stealth 3. They are available in black or chrome. I got mine from PCPain a couple years ago when i did the CVO fascia mod. If i remember correctly it was just under $150 from him. Just note that on 2010 and newer bikes youll need to drill a hole or 2 in order to use the the yaffe frame

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would like to not make more holes to cover existing. I will prob make a braket that the curved plate mounts to.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts