Road Glide banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to trade my denim black front half wrap fender for a stock black denim with red pinstripes.
Bike is a 2012.
Even trade and I will handle shipping for both.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I dont have one, but why, that fender looks great! I just put a 21" 52 spoke on my 18 RG and it looked killer till I put the stock fender back on w/risers. Kind of covers it up and makes it look smaller again...😔

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm not exactly sure. For sure there are a few mounting differences between your fork legs and mine. On your's you thread the bolt from the inside of the fender to the fork leg vs mine is from the outside through the fork leg into the fender. If you think or know it will work let me know and we can work something out.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm not exactly sure. For sure there are a few mounting differences between your fork legs and mine. On your's you thread the bolt from the inside of the fender to the fork leg vs mine is from the outside through the fork leg into the fender. If you think or know it will work let me know and we can work something out.
I will have to check with a buddy of mine. He has an 2018 and we can compare. I will let you know what I find out soon.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks like all I would have to do is take a step bit and open the rear mounting hole to be able to fit and lift the rear of the fender.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
59 Posts
If it's an 18' like mine, just order risers, mine had threaded holes so I couldn't drill and tilt my fender. Now an 18' going on a 13' I guess you could drill out the threaded holes to 3/8ths. So you can tilt it, might be hard because you're not just drilling the thin fender.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Man scrap everything posted, sorry, the reason I couldn't drill and tilt was because of the design. Just go to Revzilla or whatever site to normally shop at, and pick up some risers. I used Arlen Ness because they looked good, and it fit perfectly!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts