Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm bought 12" Gloss Black Factory 47 signature bars and haven't mounted them yet. I'm looking to trade them for 10" version of same bars.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Possibly. What are you looking to pay? I haven’t even opened the box on these yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Possibly. What are you looking to pay? I haven’t even opened the box on these yet.

Pm me.

·
Registered
752 Posts
They should take them back if not damaged or marked up. Will cost you shipping and maybe a minor restocking fee. At least that's what they told me when I asked about ordering 2 sets if not sure on size.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Problem is, I bought them in Oct. I work abroad and now that I'm home to work on my bike, I'd rather have the 10" version. I doubt they'd take them back now.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Problem is, I bought them in Oct. I work abroad and now that I'm home to work on my bike, I'd rather have the 10" version. I doubt they'd take them back now.
Got nothing to lose if you try and they say no. @Roadie 13 mentioned paying for return shipping. Assuming you’re in Canada, I think shipping could be the dealbreaker for you. The most it could cost you is a phone call, or the time spent sending an email or a PM. They’re a sponsor in this forum, though haven’t seen any activity in a while. They’re really good folks, easy to talk to and they’ll take the time to answer all your questions over the phone. They provided me excellent customer service.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I have a set of 10" JSR Customs bars in black if interested. Sell those 12" and get my 10":wink:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Decided to open the box and run the 12s. If I lower the fairing next year, I’ll send the 12s then and buy some 10s. Thanks to those who replied.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DD customs has a kit that moves it forward about 1.5” and down 1”. It looks great and puts a little more weight over your front wheel.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

1 - 12 of 12 Posts