Road Glide banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rdcris are you talking about the left thumb control too move songs? It no longer works on my bike I was blaming it on my ipod . I'm really glad you like you audio system. the biketronics speakers are pretty awsome.
Yes the left side control. It was working fine. It will work if I'm using FM but not the thumb drive. Really sucks! Just got the new system in there and now this.

It does sound waaaay better, thanks for your help too!

Have you figured out what the fix is? It's not listed in the latest software update as a problem, and I'm afraid to install the latest one and then have other problems.

I have the 1.18.3 version

·
Registered
115 Posts
i am having the same problem i used the search to look for a particular album and now ti wont let me just scroll threw all the saved songs on the thumb drive. i am now locked into just going thru that album. this radio fucking sucks it is beyond user unfriendly. Oh and now my home button/stick just cycles thru the am,fm wb and thum drive. It no longer takes me back to the home screen wtf????

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hear ya!!!! I've had my bike for less than a month and the radio was something I was looking forward to. It sucks!!!!! Way too many issues for something that should be easy to operate, no wonder that warning comes on before you can see anything, what a total distraction this thing is.:mad:

Anyway check to see if the SEEK is set and not SCAN to help with your issue.

·
Registered
2018 RoadGlide
1,572 Posts
Found the problem. Under the menu make sure its set to seek not preset or scan. Don't know how this changed on its own but that's what took care of it.
Thanks for the post, under bluetooth mine works fine, but I just plugged a thumb drive in and lost that same control.

Thanks,
Wade

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Those thumb drive settings tend to have a mind of their own. Anytime there is something strange going on, my routine is to check those settings, if that doesn't work I unplug the drive, wait a second and plug it back in, then check the settings again. Usually it will get everything back the way I had it setup.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.