Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greyskull burned up and as a result, the insurance company wrote him off. I am selling everything. Battery, fuse area and wiring are totalled buy nearly everything else is available. Check out the pictures see something you like and let me know. I'm into making good deals for my ROADGLIDE friends. Because if the rules, I will put a couple of prices up: rider and passenger floorboards (matching set) $225, PYO stretched tank and consul $450

Attachments

·
Registered
483 Posts
Sorry to hear that Greyskull was/is a good looking machine....the Ol' Canadian beer couldn't even put her out :(

Speaker lids & speakers, amp:

Forward facing speaker grills which ones are they?

Cow Bells which brand:

Head Unit brand:

HD Daymakers?

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have two sets of stock chrome Harley mirrors, the mirrors pictured are gone, sorry

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Speaker lids are fairing factory with Harley mini spoiler. Speakers are HERTZ 6x9, I have two amps.. one is a no name but works really well, the other is a PBR 300x4, in dash speaker grills are carisma but have been spoken for as has the daymaker and mean mug, cow bells are Arlene Ness with black fork legas and progressive monotube, Head unit is a Sony BTX 310

·
Registered
336 Posts
Any chance of letting the bags and or fender go for a song to a guy who will give them a great home on his RG? ;)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would let the fender (overlay) and bags go for ?(what's your offer)

·
Registered
337 Posts
What do you want for the 6X9 Hertz?

Do you take PayPal?

Hawkman

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would let the 6x9 HERTZ go cheap Reason is, I just hooked them up and gave them a listen, seems good but the extinguishing agent is stuck to them and I can't guarantee they are perfect. New, they cost 375 so I could flog them for 125 plus shipping

·
Registered
451 Posts
Are the fairing speakers/amp available or gone?
How much for the horn?
Are the floor boards available? Scratched at all?

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Fairing, HERTZ speakers and amp are available. Also inner fairing with low profile RF speakers installed. Horn is available (may throw in if you want other stuff). Floorboards are still available and just usual wear no significant scratches

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
List of parts and starting prices. All is negotiable especially if packaged together
Arlen Ness cow bells $175, Black fork legs with progressive monotubes $ 265, Front and Rear stock wheels with nearly new Commander II tires $ 350, Inner fairing with pile of skulls hydrographics includes speedo surround and fork trim $ 450, Outer fairing $ 250, Oil temp gage (silver face) $ 135, Paul Yaffe stretched tank with consol $ 400, Danny Gray seat $ 225, Mustang touring seat $ 275, rear fender $ 125, 6-speed transmission $850, Frame $??? Lots of other small parts, bits and pieces stuff you may need. Thank you for looking

1 - 20 of 27 Posts