Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Make offers (trades and cash welcome)

-Harley grips for throttle by wire (Diamond Black Collection Hand Grips) 56405-08
-Harley leather saddle bag covers.
-Bagger shield the short one
-Lowers w/cowbells
-Whole stock seat setup (seat,backrest and tourpac backrest) all for a 2008 there are 2 nicks one on the backrest and one on the tourpac arms i'll post pics if needed.
- Solo seat in the other thread

I'll post some photos later and see what else I have.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes I still have them i just bought an extra set to get powdercoated and then swaped them.

·
Registered
219 Posts
What would it take to buy the grips? I hate to price other people's stuff. Nothing against bargaining, but I like to start with your number.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
yes i still have them i just bought an extra set to get powdercoated and then swaped them.
thats exactly what i need to do....get some powder coat them then swap em but then that puts me in your situation of trying to sell em when everyone that has a bike already has them!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats exactly what i need to do....get some powder coat them then swap em but then that puts me in your situation of trying to sell em when everyone that has a bike already has them!
30 bucks (that should cover shipping.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What would it take to buy the grips? I hate to price other people's stuff. Nothing against bargaining, but I like to start with your number.
Nothing to trade? I don't really care i haven't been using them, 20 dollars shipped.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yours is an ultra right? is there anything different about the sliders and bells from my 11 custom?

In 2008 they didn't have the RG Ultra or RGC just the RG =). I don't think they have changed the sliders but i do not know for sure.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Leather Lid covers fit well? Took my lid racks off and i want to try these covers but I want to put them on and forget about adjusting them. What do you think?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts