Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,170 Posts
My Google doesn't show HD ones & don't know your resource nor skill apetude, ck to see if you
Can see thru em, if the tip comes off the better, like punching the knock outs on an electrical box, setup surface or jigg, 2x6&rags, 4' piece of 3/4" iron water pipe cut at 60 degree, get the thinkin, that's just ol school and works...today we plasma open and do as we please, strip chrome first, paint or re chrome an such

·
Registered
321 Posts
+1 for the Thunderheaders.

Reactions: bigr545

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I would like to hear a set of the RB Racing 2:1's. I read that they are loud.
RB Racing is up in Los Angeles, not too far from me, but they told me they don't have any bikes there I can listen to.
Nobody that works there runs their pipes?!? Interesting

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
my 14 SGS has V/H Pro Pipe 2-1... I love it! tried the Comp baffle and was a bit louder, but lost a little bottom end. Thunderheader 2-1 is a nice loud setup too

Here is a video I did of standard vs comp baffle on my 14 SGS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL-pWskBtcs

·
Registered
24 Posts
Reactions: SlowP

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
D&D Fatcat, I've read to many posts about Thunderheaders rusting and brackets breaking.
I'm running a thunderheader on 2 bikes,first is a 2002 dyna I've had for 10 years and 100k,chrome,no rust. 2nd is on my RGU,3 years,black,surface rust.thinking of sending it and the heat shields off for ceramic coating this winter.The dyna bracket did break,but it's does fine without the back half of the bracket.RGU Brackets have been fine.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.