Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well last night I pulled the trigger and ordered myself a set of LoveJugs for my ‘19 RGS 114.

This bike is the hottest running bike I ever had.

Anyone install these with the frame mount? Any pointers would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
390 Posts
I went with the vibration master mount. I also bought the plug n play wire and it worked great until I installed the Coolflow fan. I needed the acc plug for that so I ended up hardwiring the Love Jugs to the battery. So yeah, my bike now has five fans! A bit overkill but it all works together and in Phoenix I need all the cooling I can get.

·
Administrator
12,504 Posts
I have the Wards Parts Werks fans which to make a long story short are the small Love Jugs. IMO they look better and were tested to move the same amount of air.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the Wards Parts Werks fans which to make a long story short are the small Love Jugs. IMO they look better and were tested to move the same amount of air.
Wow I just did a little digging to look in the those Wards Parts Werks fans you have to see if they were better then the Love Jugs.

Look like a lot of shit hit the fan back a few years ago. Can’t tell what really happened but it looks like the Love Jugs mighty nights are what the awards Parts were but are no longer made. Looks like he was sued for pattern infringement and lost.

·
Registered
26 Posts
There was a lot of Drama years ago on another forum. I bought the Mighty Mites and they worked well on my 2012. I sold them last week as my new bike is twin coolwd.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I will keep it short, Just for the principal of what he did, Love Jugs (the company owner) is a leir & theft!

I have a set of Jason Fan Werks fans and they work well.

YB

Reactions: dbell66253

·
Registered
228 Posts
Well last night I pulled the trigger and ordered myself a set of LoveJugs for my ‘19 RGS 114.

This bike is the hottest running bike I ever had.

Anyone install these with the frame mount? Any pointers would be appreciated.
i also pulled the trigger on a set of love jugs this summer. one if the best investments i've made. my 09 runs HOT as well (increased displacement, high compression piston's, etc). i'd see engine temp near 300 and cylinder temps near 400 in high humidity heat in the 90's. i'd stop and watch my temps just rise. now,... i'm still amazed watching my temps fall every time i stop. (i typically leave them on all the time). really happy with them so far.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have the same results with them. Also I have noticed that my mileage has increased from 42.2MPG AVG to 49.9 MPG avg. this is riding on the back roads out in the cornfields in IL.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I kept the Jason Fan Works from my last EG. Planning on installing them this week on the RG. Rode to Sturgis Friday and back Sunday. It was 97* and high humidity, for our area and the PV showed about 284* at 75 mph.

I’ll ride back in a few days with the fans installed and see the numerical difference.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts