Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Chief Safety Ossifer , CEO Doofus HD
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed their heavy duty on my 2012 FLTRU. I had these on my 08 FLTR. Immediate benefit for handling and ride. No more air pump !!!! Easy to adjust with just a twist. *** But note: ST ships signature required via FEDEX. I had to either take time off work or get to FEDEX on Saturday. If I had known up front I would have had them use UPS -- I find UPS more accommodating than FEDEX. DOOFUS

·
Life Member
1,041 Posts
Doofus, Fedex will leave a package if you fax them a consignee release form, they will fax it to you, you sign it and fax it back. Then it remains on file for future shipments..Or you can leave a note on the door where it is coming authorizing them to leave the package.
If the shipper requires a signature then We cannot leave a package even with a release..Been with FedEx 13 years and it is just policy nothing personal, I have regular customers who I know i can leave things but others I know I cant due to theft..

·
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think the "seasonal help" at FEDEX was also a problem. The 2 individuals I spoke with did not give me any alternative - I was not given the option to sign a card for the door - the sender used something called "date specific" delivery -- I'll just have to be more cautious when ordering. DOOF

Doofus, Fedex will leave a package if you fax them a consignee release form, they will fax it to you, you sign it and fax it back. Then it remains on file for future shipments..Or you can leave a note on the door where it is coming authorizing them to leave the package.
If the shipper requires a signature then We cannot leave a package even with a release..Been with FedEx 13 years and it is just policy nothing personal, I have regular customers who I know i can leave things but others I know I cant due to theft..

·
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm still adjusting a bit and dialing in -- I got the heavy duty - they are stiffer -- and -- I notice much more control in the turns --

1 - 4 of 4 Posts