Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would this be considered low mileage for a 2013?
JK, just put a down payment on it. Midnight Pearl. Unmolested, except for Progressive lowering shocks, and maybe lowered front end. Not sure about the front end, Forgot to ask,Salesman didn't even realize the shocks had been changed till I looked for the air pump, didn't find it and saw the shiney chrome shocks.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,882 Posts
Yep !
There is no air pump on the bike there is air shocks if the bike has OEM shocks, the air pump is a separate item that most people hang on the wall or keep in the saddlebags.

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
Must be an Ultra? I see a button for the cruise control. Hope they make you a good deal.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, it's an Ultra. not a steal, but a good price. $21,500. The story is, Original owner was vertically challenged, bought it, had it delivered and decided it was too big and heavy, kept it in the garage for a year and traded it in on a Yamaha R1

·
Registered
98 Posts
Would this be considered low mileage for a 2013?
That is very low mileage.
Is it being sold as new ?
Is there any sign of wear on anything, tires for example ?

Maybe buying / selling old electric guitars has taught me not to always believe what I see.

·
Registered
9,268 Posts
Even know the bike is like new, it's going on three years old ,used and No warranty . You can beat them down on that price.

·
Registered
8,451 Posts
If it's considered used then try to beat them down some more. Have them throw in an extended warranty too. It's worth a try

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
If it's considered used then try to beat them down some more. Have them throw in an extended warranty too. It's worth a try
+1, regardless of mileage, or lack of, if you decide to get rid of it down the road it will still be a '13

1 - 13 of 13 Posts